Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Perdita... Headband?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Pattern:Perdita-Summer 06 Knitty
Material: Reynolds Saucy Sport 100 % mercerized cotton
Amount: Maybe 1/3 of a 50g/123 yard ball
Needles: US 5- Susan Bates
Modifications: Well I guess I just changed the purpose of the pattern. I used a larger gauge (not that I did a gauge swatch haha) and I repeated the Lily of the Valley chart 9 times. I added two sewn button loops. Ysolda does a great tutorial on her blog. Not pictured are two stashed shell buttons Iused for the closure.









I love it, to say the least this was a great stash busting project. The only problem was a I ran out of beads on the last three repeats. Oh well. Sorry if the photos are wonky I'm still trying out figure out the world of blogging. Anyone have any good blog references to use? I have been poking around the internet, but it's always nice to hear from others. Anyone good at flickr? How do I use the "blog it" button to upload more than one photo at the same time?

So as of right now I am overwelmed by this blog. I have so many knits to show, but I'm trying to pace myself. Should I just post everything or do I show a few things a week? You know I have been knitting for 9 years, since I was around 12 years old! That is a lot of back blogging to do. Do I even have time and energy to edit all those photos!? Man, I gotta make some decisions. On top of that I'm knitting four things obessively, i just ripped out a scarf that was more than half way done and I just bought Lorna's Laces Helen's Lace. I need a good lace pattern to knit and soon.

Haha whatever, life is good.

No comments: